View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #716
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
*signs cast*
Haha, thanks man!

Quote:
I really do think it gets better and better the more you watch it. I've said for a while that I still think TDK is the "best film" of the trilogy, but I'm leaning more and more towards TDKR being my personal favorite. And I think the only thing holding TDKR back from being as tight as TDK is the IMAX restrictions. I think the overall story is just as intriguing and thought-provoking as TDK's, while being a lot more emotional. It also has the distinct feel of being an epic graphic novel come to life.

I love this movie, blemishes and all. It captivates me from beginning to end, and leaves me feeling fulfilled and inspired at the end.
Yah, I would never be blind to the fact that the general consensus is looking like TDK, TDKR, BB, but to me TDK and TDKR would be switched around personally as I just love the breathtaking ending that TDKR is.

And when talking about the blemishes/flaws of TDKR, I found myself noticing each film's major flaws more and more and still enjoying the trilogy as a whole. After all the talk of TDKR's flaws or what have you, it's funny because I then started to take notice of the flaws in TDK and BB while people kept talking about the flaws in TDKR, lol.