View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #724
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I love the cold desolation of the siege and occupation. It just makes you want to see Bruce rise up and take Gotham back that much more. And I really start to enjoy Gordon more during the occupation.
Yah, I enjoyed the spots of the empty and desolated Gotham, especially when there wasn't a lot of time focused on the siege anyways so those moments such as the cars piled up blocking the tunnel or a lone Tumbler driving up the street...it helped, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Also, yes, the orphans/bridge scene gets in the way of what should be a tight, all out final conflict. Would’ve liked to have seen more Batman fighting Bane. There are issues like this, but I do like the movie overall.
The scene jump in the finales got worse from TDK to TDKR, imo. I think Nolan should had done something differently as it didn't work with TDK but he didn't, which sucks.

Know what else I would have loved to see? During Talia's reveal and her speech, she mentions how she found Bane which would be another al Ghul finding someone who's meant to come to Gotham to destroy it as much as Ra's wanted Bruce to help in destroying Gotham.