View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #378
craigdbfan
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
So you don't think we're spoiled in this day and age? I certainly think we are the Internet has taken away so much admittedly it's also given so much but I remember when I was younger only finding out about Batman Forever from a leaflet at the cinema with what's coming next year.
I was only referring to poster/promotional art.

The impatience and demand for auxiliary material is a whole different topic and one that I've widely tackled here before. When it comes to that I definitely do think the internet age has become "spoiled" but that's not what you were referring to in your initial post.

It was about some not finding the new poster very good and those who have said that the quality of the picture itself is poor and that the photoshop was quick and careless have a point. That's not being spoiled but just pointing out the truth. If someone were demanding for a trailer and a new poster then I would agree that they're being spoiled but placing a critique on something that deserves it isn't.

My point being that posters of the past were made with far more care, talent and time. Posters for a lot of films are progressively getting worst and that's unfortunate.