View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #77
Van Petrol
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
That's a shame man, is it due to how things have been handled at Arsenal over the last 8 years?
Pretty much. I can understand the restrictions and hindrances given the stadium debt and the arrival of the sugar daddies over the years. But what I can't stand is the dishonesty and exploitation the club has shown to their own fans over the years. Pricing out the true fans in favour of the corporate schmucks who haven't got a clue. Charging the highest prices at a premium of all the clubs and showing no intent to improve. Being greeted with a cold couldn't care less attitude when those fans who pay their hard earn money question the club's direction, intent and actions. As well as having the blame shifted onto them for not supporting the club by the hacks at the top when things have gone tits up.

In many ways I've become disgusted by the club, almost to the point where it doesn't bother me in the slightest whether we win, lose or draw. It's one of the reasons that for a while now and for the foreseeable future I refuse to buy any more merchandise and go to any more games.

Wenger and the club have yet another chance this summer to put their money where their mouths are and show the intent that they have banged on about for so long. If they think signing one £20m player as an appeasement action is going to be sufficient enough, then I think they are sorely mistaken.