View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #95
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Face View Post
David Moyes arrives at Manchester United as club appoints new coaches

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...united-manager
And so it truly begins........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1982 View Post
Jesus Christ, we've spent £1 million on a player for the first time since 2006, I'm in complete shock!

I thought Neymar has been fantastic this tournament, but I'm about as willing to put him up there with Messi after a few good games as I was to say he was overated after 2 cack games against England.
Vialli was class again on the Beeb coverage, one thing I've noticed with the beeb pundits, if they're an English 9/10 they will laud over Shearer. However whenever they get a Seedorf, Vialli or another foreigner they laud over Lineker. Just interesting how highly rated Lineker is on the continent as on MOTD he's usually the butt of jokes.
Who have you bought mate?

I love Vialli, he's a total class act, easily one of the most likable guys in football. He was also the only one who had any actual understanding of how Brazil had shut Spain down. The two Alan's just sat there looking bemused, repeating the same stuff about Spain not passing it well.