View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #66
hopefuldreamer
Clark Kent > Superman

Default Re: The Official Costume Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Mcgoofy View Post
I'd be very surprised if he wore the suit underneath his clothes. Thats one of the things that I just don't see how they could work, well not with a suit like this anyway. The bodysuit could, though it would take quite a few layers of clothing to cover up the S-shiled that is sticking out and what about the boots and that huge cape?? Yeah I highly doubt it will be under his clothes. I wonder what they'll come up with. I've heard theories ranging from the suit being stored in an advanced belt he would wear, him carrying the suit in a special suitcase or having it stored in some location near the Daily Planet to which he can get to fast and only he can access.
I want it under his clothes... Or at LEAST the body of it minus the cape and boots.

Shirt rips are just too iconic to not have them in this film because it's unrealistic for him to get away with a suit under his clothes.