View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #995
InJustice
Side-Kick

Default Re: LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015

Can Superherohype please calm down...? I feel like everyone's being hyperbolic when we don't even know the premise of the book. As The Sage has already highlighted, Batman's inclusion DOESN'T have to mean that screen time is taken away from other integral, he can fit in perfectly with the era of superheroes being built up after Superman's exposure to the world and the general cynicism and skepticism of these superheroes.

Plus, we don't even know how the fights are going to shape up. I don't think Snyder and Goyer are going to make Superman like an "idiot" or "dumbass" or combat retarded because they spent all this time trying to build Superman into relevance in 2013, why tear it down for no ****ing reason? The worst argument I've heard is that Batman's there because they have no faith in Superman himself, ignoring that MOS got 600+mil, which is SUCCESSFUL, and that Batman's inclusion is simultaneously setting up for Justice League. Guys, just calm down...srsly.