View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #938
dreamel
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
OMG! I had a crazy dream this morning. In my dream I woke up a few minutes before 1100 (the time the countdown ends here) and I turn on my computer to see the the symbols translated into numbers... 3, 2, 1... And It's shows a loading rectangular screen and I'm like "holy S*** is really is the trailer!".

So it begins smack in the middle of action. War on Krypton with Jor-El fighting guards and everyone is wearing The Suit in different colors. Mostly blue suit with a yellow cape (the inside was red). But then I notice they are talking rubbish and on purpose as to not give away plot or something. Then I realize it's a behind the scenes look at the making of the trailer and not the trailer it's self.

It was very medieval look with in a dark wood and rock castle where the battle was being fought... with practice swords. All at once I'm immersed into the filming and I'm actually there. I realize there are no cameras. And Kal-El is fighting next to his father. The conflict was real and so was the fighting but the weapons were not.

The battle ran all over the place and I was trying to keep up but I was too slow. I see other fans running along with me until we finally lose it. The other fans were all from here, Superherohype. My dream went even more left field after that but it had nothing to do with MOS so I'll stop there.

Crazy man... Crazy! lol

Haha! Seems like a crazy dream indeed! I know where you got the medieval look and castles from!!!

Kinda funny, last weekend I also dreamt about MoS! In my dream I had the MoS DVD and was watching the whole movie! Never had dreamt about MoS before!