View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #24
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
That's what we're trying to do, a good story. We've come up with many scenarios for a good story with Bale's Bats and I cant really think of any with the rebooted one, other than throwing him in there just cuz they need a new Batman for a team-up.
they did just that with the dcau. world's finest episode of superman introduced a "new" batman that existed in a world with superheroes. he was more streamlined in design to match the stas world, but he still kept a lot of the history from his original series. after that episode arc, what happened? this "new" batman got his own show. then a few years later, this new batman and the stas superman came together again, and justice league was formed.

it doesn't matter that it was in the animated universe, they still did it, and told a great story. it can be done because we've all seen it. the next step is for them to actually do something with it.

bale's batman is retired. the nolanverse did something that the comics can't; they ended bruce wayne's story as batman for good. why bring it back? he's old , psychically and emotionally damaged. he would never be able to keep up with the justice league, but for the sake of continuity, that can't be continued since it ended, that's ok?

i like bale.i liked him as batman, but the only way i can see him playing batman again is if they reestablish a different, yet similar, batman just like they did in the animated universe.