View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #32
Default Re: Aquaman needs to happen before Namor.

Leo was badass in Django but still funny, I think they need an ultimate badass like Charlie Hunnam or somebody like that to help audiences take Aquaman seriously. So he looks like a badass King standing there. Different material for his suit. Kind of like the new Superman suit.

I think for an eventual JL 2, get Guillermo Del Toro on board to direct. Especially for John Stewart and Aquaman (Idris Elba & Charlie Hunnam: both in Del Toro's Pacific Rim). Heck Elba can play Manhunter even.

Go from Snyder to Del Toro. Slowly bringing more fantasy & sci-fi into it through these guys. The second one will have more scenes in space & water sequences with the additions of Martian Manhunter and Aquaman so why not.

My vote = Charlie Hunnam. And a solo will no doubt come out before Namor. I don't see Namor happening.

"Lets make one thing very clear here - Nolan's films are as faithful an adaptation as there is. It pays homage to its source material, remains true to its characters and above all else places the story first and foremost." - jmc
shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote