Thread: Venom
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #17
Spideyfan117
Yo When's Mahvel!?

Default Re: Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
I see, but to me Doc Ock wasn't used to his full potential. I never liked and will never like the A.I. taking over his mind stuff. We didn't see the mastermind. Also, it makes alot more sense to have the sinister mastermind Doc Ock return with Sinister 6. That's his baby, he's the leader. I don't want Green Goblin to take that role, he's more of a solo villain.
I agree with this. In the context of the movie, his character did what he was supposed to do. But we didn't get to see him as he was in the comics. That is, he wasn't a naturally agressive guy with a chip on his shoulder because he was smart. His arms just augment his personality and makes him more dangerous. He wasn't a nice guy whose mind was taken over by his robotic arms. I'd like to see that in a movie some day. Either in the TASM series or in whichever one comes next.

However, I do like the idea of GG as the leader of the Sinister Six in the TASM universe. It just makes more sense considering most of the shady stuff comes from Oscorp and, ultimately, through Norman. That's not to say I wouldn't also like Doc Ock leading the Sinister Six, of course.

Last edited by Spideyfan117; 08-25-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: adding some stuff
Spideyfan117 is offline   Reply With Quote