View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 PM   #167
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man: Tie it in with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
I mean his behavior
For example
He didnt reveal Goblin's identity just because he promised him,any other man(And I believe Andrew's Peter also) would go '**** you! buddy,your father was a homicidal maniac who murdered half a dozen people'
Ehh, maybe. I can't really say Andrew's Peter would do something such as this unless he had to reveal the Goblin's identity as Tobey's Peter had to do with Harry who wanted to kill Spider-Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWallCrawler View Post
Oh? Pretty surprising that you prefer Andrew as either one though you aren't really a hater so constructive criticism wasn't that unexpectable
Lol, yah, I actually preferred Andrew's Spider-Man much more, but Tobey's Peter Parker. It's weird, because there's always this major thing that I feel is missing with both cinematic versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRangerPrimeNYC View Post
I bet if Marvel Studios ever makes their own Spider-Man, some people are gonna still be not satisfied, and will ***** and compare all 3 Peter Parkers like right now.
I had a talk with my brother earlier and we were talking about the perfect Spider-Man film would still be to mesh Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker, and I feel that if Marvel Studios ever got the character back, they would make a fantastic version that would mix the better versions of Spidey and Peter.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote