View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #255
ThorOdinSon
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnbjorn View Post
It doesn't matter to them. They believe marvel has an ''agenda'' concerning Thor: they want him to fail in comics, movies and everything else because they hate (??) the character.
Do you read comics? Are you a Thor comic fan? If you are then you would know its a fact that modern day Thor is much much weaker in all continuities then he use to be. I have no clue what Marvel's motives are, but since his resurrection since he was dead, he has continuously gotten weaker and weaker. Weaker to the point that he can hardly be called a God of anything. That's fact.

My feelings on Thor 2 are also based on facts. When is Amazing Spiderman 2 coming out? 2014, and yet we have conception art on his costume. Tell me, how much conception art have you seen for Thor 2? Thor comes out in 7 months, we could have more. IM3 trailer debut 7 months prier to the film coming out, and by the point we had images, posters, concept art, and all in all a lot more advertisement.