View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #133
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Default Re: Superman Man of Steel (2013) Alien Viral Campaign Launched!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Yes...I like to think of Nolan's Batman series as an alternate universe type deal. Man of Steel needs to kick off the shared universe and forget everything that happened in the Nolan Batmanverse. Do Man of Steel and then Justice League and introduce the new Batman in that film THEN spin off a new Batman series. Because frankly Bale's Batman is too stupid to be of any use to the Justice League...World's Greatest Detective my ass.
That what I was saying. Your previous post implied that you wanted a shared universe with the established Batman and Supes.

I also think Supes should have at least 2 or 3 films before they do a JL movie. However, the problem with that is it takes 3 or 4 years just to roll out a sequel which is soooooo d*mn long.

I wish more people would do movies of these scales like Peter Jackson and just shoot them back-to-back.

The only character I wouldn't mind seeing coming into a Supes universe by sequel 2 or 3 depending on movie sales is GL because the whole space travel thing would make sense.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote