View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #511
Green Goblin
Twip

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
Any time someone comes in here and says right, you make sure you pop in and say left. Someone states a criticism, you come in with the compulsion of stating why it's "awesome". You're essentially doing the same thing you accused me of doing. I thought it was getting old for you? I thought you didn't want to go in circular arguments? Yet, here you are, going on and on about the same issues again and again and again.

So what, only love, praise and positivity should be in this section? Is that what you want? That doesn't seem very fair. How come you feel it's "wrong" to hate or criticize this thing but you can go around with your love and praise?

Edit:

Posts in a community forum is my business. Especially when you accused me of doing something that you're clearly doing.
Nice to see you again dude! I thought you had given up the hype and wouldn't return for 8 years?

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
2017 Spidey reboot ideas
The following post is my opinion so take it as you will.