View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:12 AM   #310
batman44
Go Speed GO

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 7

Wow this has been a busy week for BvS. A few thoughts:

1. Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot, Elodie Yung are up for what may be the role of Diana Prince: Each woman is very beautiful, but I'm partial to Olga for simple fact that I'm more familiar with her work. If one of the other women are chosen then I trust the filmmakers judgement more then mine and I generally like Snyder's casting choices.

2. Adam Driver up for Dick Grayson: I'm not really familiar with his work, but he seems to be a talented guy based his nomination and who he's worked with and that's exciting. Taller than what I expect filmmakers to go for, but that's easily fixed. I'm curious as to who the other two guys are who are up for the role. I don't think the role will be very large, but it sets up great possibilities for future solo Batflicks

3. Flash and/ or other Leaguers could appear in the film: I doubt it amounts to more than cameos for world building and that's fine by me.

<< Romans 1:16 >> For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.