View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 02:09 PM   #984
wiegeabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: Affordable Care Act: Real Reform or More Bureaucracy?

It's almost like, if you don't give people a choice, then they'll do what you say.

Or if you make them an offer they can't refuse...

I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline