View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 06:11 AM   #38
Whatupman
Side-Kick

Default Re: Season 2, Episode 8 "Guilty as Sin" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
And if he really wanted to say something to that effect, he should've been on time when the trial began to give the opening argument. He didn't even seem to care that he had court in the morning when he was bandaging Elektra's wounds.

Did he even set an alarm clock? I have several alarms on my phone to get up in the morning in case one of them fails or I accidentally hit the snooze button on it. And it also has math to dismiss, so that you can't just hit snooze without actually working out a calculation first. He should consider having something similar. Is he so used to just waltzing into the offices of Nelson and Murdock whenever he likes that he thought he could do the same with court? Completely irresponsible and unprofessional.
Well, that is a big point of the season, though. How Matt can't handle both sides of his life. And Foggy, Karen and Elektra call him on it. Matt is a truly flawed character, and in this case, he thinks he can handle more than he actually can. And, for Matt, when it's about Elektra, the ordinary part of his life takes a back seat.