View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 04:43 PM   #44
dmcreif
Side-Kick

Default Re: Season 2, Episode 8 "Guilty as Sin" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Can I just say, that I just don't get Karen's reaction to what she saw in Matt's apartment. I mean, she didn't find Elektra and him in the middle of a tryst. There was an old man she's never met, who was obviously also blind and a woman in his bed that for sure did not look like she was recovering from sexy time but looked ill. It was a bit of a head scratcher and was a glaring false note for me. It was like they wrote that reaction that way just to throw in a complication for Matt and Karen.
I have to agree. Karen goes to Matt's apartment and ends up seeing Elektra in his bed. That's easy to misunderstand as something it's not. The fact that he's at her side, not lying in it, and both are fully-clothed, less easy to misunderstand. But meeting Stick and therefore knowing he had other company, well... how the hell did she get "he must be cheating" from all that? Did she think Stick was there to watch, or what?

If I could rewrite the scene, I would've had it where Karen's reaction was, "Who is this old man? Who is this woman in your bed? I demand you give me some honest answers right this second, Matt."

dmcreif is offline   Reply With Quote