View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #664
clyde
Side-Kick

Default Re: Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallCrawler3344 View Post
Oke doke! My designs a wee bit oddball from your guys'. It involves a band, with the lever deriving from two tanks, one with fluid, the other co2. It has a pressure gauge, so I can tell when to refill before it goes on empty. Then, the double tap, then the extra cartridges. Etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah, you get the point. But say we could: how would I go about it?
hmm, you mention the lever is deriving from two tanks. Are those to tanks connected in parallel or in series with each other. For example parallel would mean you have the two tanks next to each other and a tube come form each, meeting together at an exit tube that goes towards the nozzle and out.

Series means you have one tank (co2) connected to the back end of the other tank (web fluid) and the front of the web fluid tank has an exit valve where the fluid is ejected out from.

If it's in parallel as I described it won't work because you will just have the co2 coming out. If it is the Series set up as I described the that will work but there are some details you would have to consider for that case.