View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #81
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokethejoke View Post
Alright, so it seems like it is alright?

These would be major spoilers, if they are true, which I have my doubts because it's a collection of stuff that has been rumored before in some way. So, take them with a massive grain of salt!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Time for some possible ********. These are rumors I've heard from someone that got fired from the production recently (like the past week). Take this with a grain of salt though, folks. Seriously. Please note that there are some major spoilers here if any of it is true.

The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo

Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city

Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He's there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish

Jason Momao is definitely up for Aquaman

Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.

Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.

Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them

The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton's

Lois is investigating Lex.

Metallo "kills" Clark

The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes

At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.

My source is someone from the art department that supposedly got ****canned (apparently a bunch of them were fired). I confirm nothing. Just passing along what I heard. Take it with the proper amount of salt.

Link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=394

Some of them are believable. But to be fair I don't believe any of it if that makes sense.