View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 11:30 PM   #498
Roguex

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Pa

Pretty sure I found it. It's in the scene when past Xavier meets future Xavier. You'll notice it's super blurry at first, and slowly comes into focus. At some point, when James is facing Patrick, the background changes from lighter (the reshoot) to darker (the original) and you can see something white in the blackness, which could either be Anna's hair or just skin tone. I'm just guessing, but it seems as if James looks slightly different during the scene which tells me part of it is reshot footage. Maybe once the DVD comes out somebody can get a screencap.

The second time I saw the movie, I thought maybe you could still see Anna's hands a whole bunch during the climax, because they're very inconsistent with Kitty's rings, but I'm pretty sure the inconsistency comes from stitching together reshot footage and archive footage of Ellen's hands by Hugh's head.

Again, just a guess. It's always been distracting to me how blurry the Xavier/Xavier scene starts out though!

Roguex is offline   Reply With Quote