View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 05:20 PM   #34
Steelsheen
Head Geek of Nerdtopia

Default Re: The Art of Civility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime029
That IS the biggest problem. We should all be able to look at the production of Returns and comment on it whichever way we please. The problem is that some of the posters that are positive about production aren't accepting a snippit of negativity. The problem is that those who are negative about one aspect might be positive about another. Most of us don't take the time to find out and jump on them.
one of the big problems of these boards also is that many cant agree to disagree. its always "take no prisoners" mode. that's never gonna work, specially in a message board where 98% of the posts are opinions. i've seen threads where it was pages after pages of two people arguing and refuting every single sentence the other posted and it would just bog the thread down. they certainly know what they're talking about, its just that they wont agree that they have two differing POVs and that they should just leave it at that.

xxxMADNESS IS LIKE GRAVITY ALL IT TAKES IS A LITTLE PU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH
Follow me on Twitter: All the Geekery @Steelsheen
Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote