View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 04:19 AM   #51
spiderman2
Side-Kick

Default Re: Steven Spielberg calls the Nolan Batman movies beautiful art films

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I mean, that's just what the votes reflected, it's not like Empire is making a definitive statement with the list. But I see it. I'd unabashedly call both TDK and TDKR two of the greatest action movies of all time.
TDK is consider the best CBM ever by a lot of people and consider a great movie all around. Now TDKR is consider great but not quite has good. I my self like TDKR more. I fell the way most people fell about TDK when it comes to TDKR. I fell like TDKR is the best CMB ever and I fell like TDK is around 5th. I think TDKR has a better sound track and both bane fights where great and I love cat woman and the whole thing about a out of prime batman having to come back and rise to the challenge. The dark knight trilogy is by far my favorite trilogy spider man 1-3 is second if sm3 had been has good has it looked I would say it would be a close second to dark knight trilgy. Batman begins vs spider man 1 thought batman begins was a lot better. Dark knight vs spider man 2 though sm 2 was better then with dark knight vs spider man 3 dark knight rises milles better. 3erd favorite trilgy the old star wars now less hope that the new trilgy they are going to do will be great.

spiderman2 is offline   Reply With Quote