View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:36 AM   #402
Mr.M
Banned User

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
Ooooooh.

I am still completely betting on the prologue of the movie being 2023, everyone we know is dead apart from Logan and his new team, and we see them all die (classic Wolverine death), apart from Bishop, who travels to our present day, where the war is beginning. Kitty sends Wolverine back to 1973, then the movie switches between 1973 and 2014(?) as we see our X-Men try and stay alive long enough for Wolverine to do his thang in 1973.

Bye bye, Colossus.
But the changes will have already happened if Wolverine is successful? Unless the original timeline is in an alternate universe that still exists in some parallel dimension. So I don't see how it's practical to cut back and forth. Maybe the past exclusively for the last 1 hr 20 minutes or so.

My guess is, prologue LotR style in 2023. Present day for a half hour or forty minutes, and then the last hour and change will be the past, and the climax would return to the present day in the new timeline, where I think everything will seem happy and peaceful, but we'll get some cliff hanger or open ended climax where we are left wondering if the Sentinels may return... or something more... Sinister.

Last edited by Mr.M; 07-23-2013 at 07:48 AM.