View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 07:28 AM   #16
Green Goblin
Twip

Default Re: The Official "The Dark Knight Is Overrated" Thread.

Leave Burton out of it. Previous versions of franchises have Nothing to do with the quality of the current version.

On the matter at hand, is The Dark Knight overrated? No, it's the best comic book film ever IMO. Does it have problems? Yeah, so does every movie

Since we are talking problems I didn't like turning Gotham into a generic US City but Nolan had his reasons even if I didn't agree with them. I think perhaps they suspended our belief too much with the Joker but he made a fatal flaw at the end so he's not "God like" as some of referred him as.

An aspect the film did great other than Joker was Batman/Bruce Wayne. Bale was at his best and Nolan emotionally grounded the character to show us the vulnerability of Bruce Wayne but also the inner courage of Batman and the conflict between these two characters. By the end of the movie we learn that Batman will endure, and take the sins of others for the greater good of society.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
2017 Spidey reboot ideas
The following post is my opinion so take it as you will.

Last edited by Green Goblin; 05-12-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote