View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #520
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
yes

no. unless you're talking about a crossover. i could see Iron Fist and Cage being at cross purposes or having a shared adversary with someone like Daredevil. but i think it'd be bad judgment to have a character like Daredevil or Moon Knight join Heroes for Hire. it'd throw off the chemistry between the buddy duo. after the solo films, i'd love to see it basically be a movie about the Punisher inadvertently causing a massive war between organized crime families. Daredevil, Heroes for Hire, and maybe one other hero would get caught up in the crossfire. maybe the FBI hires H4H to bounty hunt Castle. and Daredevil is busy protecting his own turf from gangsters.
I definitely wouldn't want people like Punisher or Moon Knight they definitely wouldn't fit the team dynamics. I was thinking more along the lines of what Sam said maybe Misty as Danny's love interest and Colleen for Luke Cage before he's met Jessica. If they introduce any characters they should be ones who fit the team dynamics without destroying them.