View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #502
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Suuuure it does...

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline