View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #183
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling

Default Re: Official Young Avengers Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Homosexuality isn't. But i also don't think the situation is bad... Yeah they're 17 but teddy lost his family (if Im not mistaken even the tv show 7th heaven did this) closest family teddy had was billy's . They also have separate rooms. Hell Rosanne also took in Darlene's boyfriend David when his mother was unfit...

The skrull momma overreacted
Quote:
Also.... Why do skrulls who are aliens that don't care about gender or the color of skin suddenly care about the rules of American ages conformity? Most of the world doest even follow the 18=adult rules why the hell would space aliens?

I think it was nothing more than a ruse to suck there brains out or whatever she was doing
The way I see it, his mother raised him on Earth, as an earthling, since he was a baby. She likely adopted the American lifestyle and I could easily see her wanting to return to that upon her return. So her mentioning the boys not living together was reasonable to me.

As I said before, Billy's parents immediately jumped on the homophobe accusations and that annoyed the crap out of me. The woman gave no indication of homophobia, just two underaged teens living together. I can't stand it when someone overracts like that. It's the same when someone shouts racist or sexist.

JewishHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote