View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #89
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
if thats stuff is true and something about jean grey being involved then i dunno what singer is doing there, because it won't in any way link or even make sense even in an altered way to X3 or in anyway because 1. its 1973 which i assume is way to early, 2. the rumors also said about toad joining the brotherhood excluding any chance of xavier and magneto going to jeans house like X3 shown, mcavoy is likely to still have hair through most the film so even the idea they could touch apon it mid way in the film kinda doesn't work

the whole wolverine keeping his 70s body is a weird idea, let alone the part where his older self will stay unconscious and doesn't wake up, and young beast and old mystique will talk... to which i dunno how that would make sense nore do i understand why it would be needed

alot of the stuff thats said could be pieced together very easy thats the problem, we know toad and havok are part of this experiment for the sentinels because hitfix said it and someone breaks them out and we know its mystique because we seen her in a picture with them, and its easy to assume stryker as a link because of the poster we seen of him in similar uniforms
like i said ... people are seriously complaining about a Singer possibly bringing in Jean way too early, but not Toad? if Toad is 18.... and X1 is at earliest 2000... that makes Toad 45 years old in X1! Singer has already thrown logic out the window