View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #21
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

I'm one of those who welcome the element of "fixing stuff" via the time-travel story. If I was like Nell and liked X3 a lot, I could have a different mentality, I get that. Nevertheless, if it's done well and done with style, I can easily think of it as not just means to "fix" things, because everything that happened has lead to this. As long as the movie doesn't pretend X never happened, I'm fine with the concept.

And yes, I'd like to see Scott and Jean alive. I'd like to see Phoenix get another shot. Even if both would get killed again. And I realize that it would be somewhat cheap if that happens. I can only hope that whatever happens, it's done with a certain amount of respect. I trust Singer with this, but we'll see what happens.

As for the reboots in general, I'm usually pretty grumpy about them. I'm one of those throwing the word "unnecessary" around. If the movie happens to be good, like I thought TASM was, I'm back on board. If the movie happens to be a useless piece of foreskin without a soul like the new Total Recall, I'll continue to be a grumpy old bastard about it.