View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #814
moviedoors
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4NutzinYoface View Post
moviedoors I understand that, it's not going to impact my personal life in any way shape or form I suppose (other than if he's an ******* in all the interviews I've seen he's supposed to be an ******* as Zod so I won't have to stretch my imagination I guess) but understand this...it's a message board forum where people are discussing stupid things like Superman's underpants or lack thereof lol...I'm at work until 7am and I am FRIGGIN' BORED so...something I noticed and wanted to know if anyone though so or it was just me...I don't need to be told it "doesn't matter". 99.9% of the things people talk about on the internet doesn't REALLY matter at the end of the day.

Either way, like I said I'm stoked for his performance he is a solid thespian there's not doubting that. It would be nice though to see someone who has been blessed with such a great role in a cherished franchise look at least HALF interested when asked questions about it...just me I suppose.

As you were.

Chill. All I was doing was addressing the idea you threw out there. I wasn't trying to put the kibosh on anything. Feel free to continue discuss the idea however you see fit. I was just using the message board for what it was made for.