View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #103
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I get it.

Then again, Amy Adams has already been reported to be returning. There's still a chance this could be an ensemble movie where everyone gets a chance to shine. I loved Amy as Lois in MoS.

Honestly, all of your concerns are valid but I feel like you're just using my posts as a launching pad to vent your frustration here.

Again, I was ALL FOR a movie that had Clark/Lois/Lex at the center of it. I was not clamoring for Batman to be in this movie. But he is now whether we all like it or not, and all I can do is roll with the punches at this point.

And at the same time, if JL and/or Trinity is where we're headed, Diana might end up becoming the central heroine of the DCU.

I see Lois having a role similar in size to what Pepper Pots had in the Iron Man films. And Pepper was an awesome part of those movies IMO and was given plenty to do. Especially in Iron Man 3.
Such would be an insult to Lois though, and is unacceptable. I have to admit my favorite is "Lois and Clark" where Lois at times is actually arguably a bigger character than Clark/Superman. It probably helped that a woman was the moving force behind that show. Although I have to say I hated how they did the Clark/Lois/Lex triangle, even if having Lois chose Clark over Lex, without knowing Lex is a criminal or CK=SM is nice. I just hated their taking it to the wire method of doing so.

I have to be another person to say I wish we were not seeing Batman in MOS2, but that is what we will get, so I hope they do it well.

John Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote