View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #496
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Assassin's Creed IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPat2280 View Post
You just keep missing the point entirely man. My issue wasnt the lack of holsters in general, which even then, pistol holsters have been used since the 1500's, it was the animating of the weapons without any kind of holster. Being the animation having the character pull the pistol from his waste band, or a dedicated holster it doesnt matter. As it stands now, the pistols just kind of float there. That has NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA to do with the time period. Its just an animation over sight that i notice and wish was altered for the next generation of systems.
Actually a few posts up after Destructus spoke shows I do know it's a animation issue. which i did address as well man.Any way still pirates still went with the look with the gun to the belt. (as messed up as it is with this and not being shown properly due to an animation hick up which has been the bane of video games for a while .) It's just what they did. It's a hard perception to change since alot of them did so and quite often.
You have to be tick off with them for that chose.

Hopefully when they do the holsters with the coming systems it is done in better way, when the ps4 and XB one are out. But I don't, won't be expecting to much out of every one that makes a game. some people are just more concerned with just making sure their game come out and it plays well.

Last edited by zenith16; 07-10-2013 at 06:31 PM.