View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #807
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili

Default Re: The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4NutzinYoface View Post
I wanted to get other peoples opinion on this. Now before I begin I just want to say I have an idea of how frustrating it is to be an actor, insofar as alllllll the press junkets and allllllllll the other damn b.s. that comes along with it, from hearing what other successful well known actors seem to say it has its downsides.

You can't judge a person by them being a dick a couple of times, I mean, who KNOWS what happened to them that day right?

But there is something about Shannon that seems like he's ...lol...kind of a disinterested, smart alecky dickwad. I dunno...it just SEEMS that way. I guess he's grown tired of all the fake ass people smoochin' his bum in interviews and whatnot, but I gotta say, if I was in a position to play Zod no matter how many interviews I wound up doing it'd be extremely difficult for anyone to get ANYTHING out of me other than a jaw dropping, drooling **** eating grin from ear to ear and stuttering out any answers to questions I was asked........I MEAN HE'S PLAYING THIS AWESOME CHARACTER IN A SUPERMAN MOVIE!!! He just seems like he doesn't give a flying **** lol

Either way, from the trailer, and pics I have seen of him, he is KILLIN' it as General Zod. I can't wait to see him go toe to toe with the Man of Steel!!!

I've worked with him on Boardwalk E and even shared a courtesy van. He was nice and funny that time, at least. Definitely has his own 'rhythm'. Then again, this is being pat of the production crew, so it's different than out 'in public' or what have you.

Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)