View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #978
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
And I have a huge problem with people who are arrogant enough to think they're mods, and with people who ignorantly run around calling people trolls.

If you think I'm a troll, get a mod who's job it is to actually identify when someone is trolling. Do not try and do their job for them, because clearly you are not good at it. I don't cheerlead. I don't do it on the Batboards, I don't do it on the Superman boards, I don't do it on the X-Men boards, and I will not do it here. If you don't like what I post, actually try to argue the merits of what I'm saying. Calling me a troll is just a cheap copout.
I'm not a mod, and I don't pretend to be. However there are multiple stickies on the board saying to use spoiler tags. Several people have been warned about this and yet it continues to happen.

I know the spoiler detail, so I'm not even doing this for me. I'm doing it for the many people who have yet to see this film, but have to come here and listen to people openly discuss spoiler details who don't know the spoilers and have yet to see the film.

I don't care about the merits of what you are saying. If you didn't like the film, then you didn't like the film. I only care about people openly discussing spoilers.