View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #618
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime_ View Post
Illuminati people are good to point out financial institution mindlessly getting us into wars for profit. Which is beyond ethically bankrupt. But then they take it too far, claim everyone they dislike is "in on it" or attach wackiness about lizards, Freemasons, Bavarian Illumantis, Skull N Bones, Walt Disney, the Music Industry, Zionists, Jews, and on and on and on.

The Alien guys seem the most divorced from reality.

Freemasons like to keep secrets, which I don't agree with.

The Music Industry/Hollywood is very pro Freemason and/or Illuminati. Tons of symbols in music videos. The new Kei$ha video is horrible. Nothing but Freemason/Illuminati symbols in it. Very blatant, almost like a parody. Talking about the song, ''Die Young''. The worst is it disrespects the Pagan symbol in it, by hinting that the pointed 5 star symbol is a symbol for Satan. The super worst part? Song has some good beats in it...bit catchy.

Oh, and I like to point out...I no longer cover my butt by making jokes about conspiracies I believe in...I just make jokes to keep myself sane/make myself laugh.

And yes, talking about conspiracies is pretty awesome way to past the time, I will admit that.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote