View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #28
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: The OFFICIAL Mac User Support Thread - Part 2

Duct tape. Because duct tape fixes everything.

Not really sure how to handle the screen. As for the battery, the guy sold you a lot of bunk. Apple batteries only last about 2 years, 3 on the outside. I've had my Mac for 6 years now and it's ready for it's fourth battery.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote