View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #30
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: The OFFICIAL Mac User Support Thread - Part 2

Yeah. laptops are designed to run hot. Lots of electronics packed into a small space, after all. In fact, they run so hot now, they probably shouldn't be called laptops anymore

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote