View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #34
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,107
Default Re: The OFFICIAL Mac User Support Thread - Part 2

She said 90 minutes, not 30.

If you've got a can of air, go ahead and give the MB a few short squirts. See what comes out, if anything.

I should really go home and do this to my MBP tonight too.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.

Last edited by wiegeabo; 08-11-2011 at 12:26 PM.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote