View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #61
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: One Universe: DC/Marvel RPG Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
It was just the gif of Ron Swanson dancing. We've all seen it before.

/Lazy
I haven't!

Or maybe I have.

meh.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline