View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #476
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Default Re: New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Your ignoring the fact that between first Class and Original trilogy or X-Men/X2 cast that
Is large cast right there.Besides target of assassination the only room will be for cameos.
We don't need another Last Stand situation.
What about the President or the person that the Brotherhood is going to assassinate? Whether its a main, supporting or small role. Of course there's going to be a new character. Every X-Men movie after X1 introduced a new character.

And I get your point that this movie shouldn't be overcrowded. Thats why I don't want Jean, Scott, Kurt to return. but 1 new mutant character wouldn't hurt the film at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Okay, so let's suppose they introduce one new character in the future, and one in the past. Who?
Future= Bishop
Past= Polaris

Those would be my choices but if they are gonna bring a new character especially a member of the X-Men, I hope that new character will have a significant role in the plot of the movie.