View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #318
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Trophies Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
Havok, I salute you.

In all of my craze for trophies, I don't think I could ever go after that one, even with all the "free" time that I have now. Right now, I'm trying to finish up the open world trophies in Just Cause 2 and even though I've already clocked in 50 hours, I can tell I'm going to need another 10-15 hours just to grind for the Perfectionist trophies and some of the other stuff I have left.I've been playing this game for the past week and a half and I'm just dying to move on, so I don't think I'd be able to play through a game 8 times, no matter how much I loved the series.
just cranked out another so it looks like i have 3 more before I attempt BB run. That last run was done in 3:59 but it was on easy. Ive never attempted a BB run but hopefully its not too bad. MGS4 at least seems obtainable. The one Id never go for is MGS2. The VR missions would drive me crazy. I thought about going for PW but too much reliance on online play for me to care about that one. Thank god, my favorite game in the series, MGS3, wasnt too difficult.

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote