View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #25
Spidey_62
#1 Jar Jar Binks fan

Default Re: Ultimate Spider-Man animated series discussion thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDERSTRIKE View Post
and Loeb wants to kill off Avengers EMH in exchange for a dumbed-down version of the Avengers along the lines of the Ultimate Spidey show...

as you said, go figure...

when Avengers EMH finally signs off, the Sunday Marvel Universe block, Ultimate Spidey and Jeph Loeb can kiss my ass... as well as those annoyingly moronic Marvel Mashups...
It will really be disappointing to see that series go, it was cool to see we got a new glimpse at the Spider-Man episode in the new 'what would it take' segment today. There was a shot of Spidey next to Cap and Iron Man with what I'm guessing was some kind of vortex sucking stuff in up in the sky. It'll be nice to see Spidey done well again on TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Boy, that's encouraging
Yeah. It was definitely one of the worst so far, it feels like this show has no idea what it wants to be. One episode Spidey is a total moron with the team and there are unfunny gags throughout, one episode Spidey acts solo and there are no gags, one episode Spidey is a competent and smart hero and the next he is a clueless idiot.

There was a part in this episode that really made me cringe from the crudeness, Spidey sneezing through his mask and the snot hits the screen...

"So you don't like names, huh? Well that's too bad, frog-face. 'Cause to me you're nothing but a two-bit, no-account, second-rate, sewer-breath-baboon with a brain of a pigeon and the face of an eel!" ~ Spider-Man

Hype Art Thread. Twitter. Instagram.

RadicalRealmComics.com - read the comic books I draw!

Watch Lost in the Shadows - based on The Spirit of the Shadows comic book!
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!: