View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 01:34 PM   #118
Morti
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Here is a lame (and probably not true) "insider scoop" from IMDB, with some incoherent information on the film.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I want to be excited about this movie. Waiting for something to catch my interest. Well...

SPOILERS.......

When Bryan Singer stated he was doing away with the black leather costumes in this movie, he was telling the truth. Really! Waiting on this trailer to premiere; however, I highly doubt this will be incorporated. It sounds like such an amazing twist in the movie (visually speaking), that it would pay off best if not seen till you go see it...

There is a big moment in the past that effects multiple things in the future, including the intentionally dark appearance of the X-MEN costumes. A great war of course is taking place in the future and although specific events do change, the "Apocalypse" is an "unstoppable event". During a point when we are flashed back to the future, amidst the dark, hopeless setting the screen/mood is suddenly morphed/lit up by the X-MEN's new suits and addition of characters. It is supposedly amazing.

I wonder...

By trying to stop this "apocalypse", have they have awakened/gained a certain entity's interest? I have not followed Apocalypse's story from the comics and hardly remember him from the 90's cartoon, but this would be a great way to introduce him.

Lastly, I asked about Quicksilver. All I got was: "No idea."

Don't even understand half the things that was said by this poster, but it's something to talk about.

Edit: I don't know why I put that in spoilers...this is the spoilers thread..