View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #9
EssayM
Just A Guy

Default Re: Things That Would Get You Interested In This Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
I have been hoping for some time now for the rights to revert to Marvel and for the First Family take their rightful place in the MCU. Given that I really didn't want FOX to make this film, it would have taken an extraordinary effort on the part of FOX to convince me, and I am sure other long time fans of the team, to give this project a chance.

FOX needed to cast actors who appear to have jumped off the pages of the Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine, provide a budget competitive with the other high profile Sony, FOX, WB, and Marvel projects, promise a fantastic "non-grounded" storyline and refrain from retelling an origin story that doesn't need repeating. Since FOX failed on all of this points, Trank and his cast could make the Citizen Kane of mutated cosmic adventurer superhero films and I won't pay to watch it.
So basically, you have no answer to my question and just wanted to rant some more. Cool.

"Oh, I'm not gonna kill you...I'm just gonna hurt you really, really bad."
EssayM is offline   Reply With Quote