View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #14
lordofthenerds
Not a Goddamn Side-Kick

Default Re: Things That Would Get You Interested In This Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssayM
Stan Lee gives his blessing and agrees to a cameo (granted, that doesn't always mean much, but it's usually a good sign).
No it isn't. Stan Lee will give just about anything his blessing. He gave the last two FF movies his blessing. He was psyched for 1990's Captain America.
Quote:
Trank and Kinberg give concrete answers about the tone and direction they want for the movie, and then come to Comic-Con with some cool-looking clips and concept art to back it up.
As long as the tone isn't dark, edgy, or grounded. My gut tells me this will be edgy and grounded.
Quote:
Teller, Jordan, Mara, and Bell go into detail about their understanding of their respective characters and how they intend to portray them.
Sure it would be nice, but just because they understand their characters doesn't mean they're solid casting choices.
Quote:
A solid, at-least-somewhat-intimidating actor is cast as Doom (or whoever the villain happens to be).
That would be promising. Too bad it will probably be a woman.
Quote:
A trailer that really gets you pumped up and makes the whole thing look as epic as possible.
I don't trust trailers. Terrible movies can have great trailers, and vice versa.

Honestly, the only way I might pay to see this thing is if it gets rave reviews, or if some drastic change happens in production (page 1 rewrite).

lordofthenerds is offline   Reply With Quote