View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #699
DACrowe
Side-Kick

Default Re: Unintentionally Funny Moments in The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
No, I just happen to have a minority opinion in some areas, and some people mistake this for trolling. It's a discussion board, hence discussion. I don't even know why I have to explain this. I'm sick of people like you going around accusing anyone who you don't agree with as being a troll (or whatever). How ****ing ironic, is that you're the one resorting to personal attacks, yet you're accusing me of trolling. I've had enough of the likes of you.
I do not attack The Joker, The Guard or really any of this movie's many, many critics. But you keep making single sentence posts that say "Nolan makes boring movies." or "Nobody understands them because they are long and boring" (yes I am paraphrasing) and then come in here and list every single performance in the film as LOL-inducing.

As The Joker, no fan of TDKR if you look around, said, you are trying too hard to hate this movie. If you want a real discussion, start one. There are plenty on the board.

--John Adams
DACrowe is online now   Reply With Quote