View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #15
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier - User Review Thread! - SPOILERS! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
It wasn't really directed at your post specifically, but the other preceeding posts, probably more in the other thread.

I think the discussion limited to TWS is totally fine. I just saw the ton of TDK posts and was likeā€¦. whhhhhhhhy LOL!

But in this instance, solely in regards to the TWS discussion, I agree with those who say the MCU has established a certain tech-based society, with SHIELD and Stark. For me, it didn't stretch credulity for Falcon to use a jet-pack wing flying mechanism. It also didn't stretch credulity with Nat's face-changing tech or Fury's tunnel torch thingy.

That's all I got for this discussion
Agreed. I don't need explanations for any of those gadgets either. It would be like wanting an in-depth explanation of every one of James Bond's gadgets. I know that he's a spy in a world where these cool gadgets can be made. That's all I need to know. I don't need to know why each specific one was made, what the logic behind them was ect.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:
http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote