View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #89
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: Batman vs the black Joker thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Sorry but i had to watch the scene on youtube because i never remember the exact details from the scenes of those movies. I still think Ray Charles looks funny so the fact that a dude like that is kicking Batman's ass, sure that makes me laugh. But in watching it over, i realized it wasn't the action between the two that was goofy. It isn't. It's the stuff leading right into it.
The man is in black leather jacket and black glasses. What's the goofiness in that?

And the batwing's crash, the ascension. Other than a couple of Gordon's lines, I don't see anything goofy about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
There's different kinds of humor. Very different. There's cartoony humor which is goofy, like presented in Burton's movies. If you don't think those moments that i listed are "goofy" (whether you like them or not is irrelevant) then i dont really have anything more to add in our conversation, because obviously we wont be seeing eye to eye on the matter.
Well, the thread is about a scene. You've tried to cram in anything to make a case of goofiness here. At least in the scene, there's none.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote